|Job Title: Sr. Information System Security Officer|
Job ID: 1704
Location: Rockville, MD
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/21/2017
Ivantis is looking for a Sr. Information System Security Officer to provide support for a new contract. The selected candidate shall be responsible for conducting security Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities utilizing the NIST Risk Management Framework and in compliance with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements.
- Overall Federal Security Assessment and Authorization process and corrective action as needed.
- Support the management and planning of all efforts associated with Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and FedRAMP Participate in collaborative architecture groups associated with the project.
- Participate in the FISMA Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and supporting documents.
- Serve as the Project Information Security Control Assessor
- Demonstrate Experience in system compliance testing with regulatory requirements and NIST framework
- Must have 2 years of vulnerability and patch management experience.
- This position requires a minimum 5 years of Cybersecurity experience.
- Individual must hold an industry recognized certifications (CISSP, or CAP or Security plus).