|Job Title: Junior Information Security specialist|
Job ID: 1703
Location: Rockville, MD
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/21/2017
Ivantis is looking for a Junior Information Security specialist to support a new contract. The candidate must have experience in system compliance testing with regulatory requirements and the NIST frameworks.
- Provide Federal Security Assessment and Authorization process and corrective action as needed.
- Provide technical solutions to address vulnerability findings and security gaps during the System development process.
- This person shall assist Information Security Engineer.
- Provide security policy/procedure development.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Federal Security Assessment and Authorization process.
- This position requires at least 5 years of Cybersecurity experience, and must hold an industry recognized certifications (CAP or Security plus).
- Experience with security policy/procedure development, and understanding of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and FedRAMP approved cloud environments.
- This person must have experience in system compliance testing with regulatory requirements and NIST frameworks.