|Job Title: Information Security Engineer|
Job ID: 1702
Location: Rockville, MD
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/20/2017
Ivantis is looking for an Information Security Engineer to support our client on a new contract. This Individual must be able to provide technical solutions to address vulnerability findings and security gaps during the system development process.
- The candidate shall also work with developers, system engineers, project managers, and internal clients to identify the level of protection will need during the development process.
- Understand and be able to identify what changes or processes will satisfy client’s security requirements.
- Evaluate information security technologies and create recommendation and plans for implementation.
- Analyze HHS design requirements and ensure SAMHSA systems meet the requirements.
- Analyze environments and determine best security technology deployment strategy/method
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of Computer and Networks Security principles and procedures and Technologies.
- This position requires at least 8 years of enterprise security
- The engineer must hold an industry recognized certifications (CISSP or CAP or CEH or Security Plus)
- This position requires an undergraduate degree.