|Job Title: Privacy & Compliance Specialist|
Job ID: 1701
Location: Rockville, MD
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/20/2017
Ivantis is looking for a Privacy & Compliance Specialist. This person will be responsible for completing and maintaining PIAs on all systems (developmental and operational).
- Perform monitoring of the privacy monitoring tool (i.e. RSA Archer, conducts analysis, and provides reporting to management.
- Support the management and planning of Federal privacy requirements preferably within Healthcare Act (FISMA) and FedRAMP
- Participate in collaborative architecture groups associated with the project.
- Participate in processing PIAs and SORN notices.
- Extensive experience with processing PIAs and SORN notices.
- This position requires a minimum 5 years of experience.
- The Privacy & Compliance Specialist must have a solid understanding of the (FISMA), NIST
- And Federal privacy laws (e.g. Privacy Act of 1974, HIPAA etc.)