|Job Title: Sr. Information System Security Officer/PM|
Job ID: 1700
Location: Rockville, MD
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/20/2017
Ivantis is looking for a Sr. Information System Security Officer. This individual shall serve a dual role as the Project Manager and lead a team of security resources with a particular emphasis on programmatic quality assurance. This individual shall have leadership skills and be able to provide NIST & FISMA related technical guidance to the team.
- Assists client in managing the strategic planning of information security policies and procedures.
- As a member of the Security Team, conducts continuous monitoring and computer systems to ensure compliance with accreditation/certification documentation package for approved systems and proactively report results to management.
- Make recommendations for and implement Improvements as needed.
- Demonstrate Experience in system compliance testing with regulatory requirements and NIST framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is desired.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is required.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Cybersecurity experience is required.