|Job Title: Information Security Compliance Specialist|
Job ID: 1699
Location: Rockville, MD
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/20/2017
Ivantis is looking for an Information Security Compliance Specialist to lead the Security Assessment team responsible for providing IT security vulnerability and management assessments. The selected individual must demonstrate deep technical expertise with various security tools and solutions.
- Provide vulnerability management, USGCB standards and DISC/CIS hardening requirements.
- Support the management and planning of all efforts associated with Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and FedRAMP
- Participate in collaborative architecture groups associated with the project.
- Provide cloud computing for FISMA, NIST and FedRAMP approved cloud environments.
- Serve as the Project Information Security Control Assessor
- Serves as subject matter expert
- Must have 6-7 years of minimum experience in FISMA, and a strong background in Privacy Act and the associated requirements of these Acts.
- Must possess a minimum 8 of Years of Cybersecurity experience.
- Must have an undergraduate degree and must hold an industry recognized certifications (CISSP or CAP or CEH),